Monday, May 13, 2013

Create A Critter 2 Series # 46, 47, 48, 49, & 50

Happy Monday my crafty friends!!!

I am happy to say that this is the last post for the Create A Critter 2 Series with Stacy. I managed to knock out all the rest of the cards this past weekend. I'm so happy that I have a good jump on all my cards this year.

I kind of have to do this since my daughter's wedding is in June and I will be pretty scarce in blog land except for my design team posts until July.

Here they are: Warning Picture Heavy

Card # 46
This card is supposed to be a Hanukkah card but I switched it up to make one more Christmas card.




Card # 47


Card # 48


Card # 49


Card # 50



Thanks for stopping by.
 
Hope you have a great week.

2 Bunny Hugs:

jennyplace2 said...

All the cards are super fun! You should have a good stash made now. Good luck with getting everything done for the upcoming wedding and don't stress to much...they all seem to work out perfect in the end.

Lisa said...

Oh wow, you have been busy my friend!! These are all so adorable and fabulous!! I hope you have a wonderful time planning your daughter's wedding!! Take lots of pictures to share with us!! Happy Monday :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts