Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Can someone help me get a gypsy?

When I found out that the gypsy was on sale at Michaels I called my local Michaels store and asked them if they had the sale going on and if they had it in stock. They did so I proceeded to drive to Michaels, wanting very badly to drive at NASCAR speed past everyone just to get to the store in 2 seconds flat, but instead driving Miss Daisy style I arrive safely to my destination. I speed walk into the store and I approach the sales lady at the register and ask her, "Can someone help me get a gypsy?" She gave me a puzzled look and said, "A gypsy?" I held up the computer add and pointed to the picture of the gypsy and said, "Yes, a gypsy." She looked at me smiling brightly waving her hand dismissively at me and said, "Oh yes, you have to forgive me, I'm in Halloween mode so I thought you wanted a gypsy not the machine!"

So I am now the proud owner of a gypsy, machine.

1 Bunny Hugs:

Melissa said...

Wahooo!!! You are going to LOVE it!