Monday, January 3, 2011

Where did December go?

Wow December seemed to fly by this year and for that matter so did the year! I had a good Christmas with my husband and his immediate family. Dave and I always have our Christmas together in the morning then we go over to his Dad's house to exchange gifts and visit.

To change the subject somewhat, Dave and I had kind of an unexpected purchase to make this December, why does it always have to be around the holidays? Any way our frig finally gave out so we had to buy a new frig. Am I sad about it? Not at all,  I needed a new frig so I am very happy with the new side by side, stainless steel frig with an ice/water dispenser that actually works! And I love that fact that when we have ice cream in the freezer it actually stays frozen.

Back to Christmas though, I ended up with 6 cricut carts this year! Who told Santa that I was good? I got the Scotch ATG tape runner that I've been drooling over, a stamp set, a few distressing ink pads, the Glee Christmas CD, a cute little felt clutch, a star bucks gift card (yes I am totally hooked), some kitchen towels, salad tongs, a calendar, shower gel and a suprise gift that I will get tomorrow when I go back to work. So I had a very nice Christmas and am looking forward to this new year.

0 Bunny Hugs: