Friday, February 11, 2011

FCCB Share the Love Blog Crawl Challenge

Here's my first ever blog challenge! I had to use the word "Love" and incorporate at least one cricut cut in to my project. I had fun with this card. I the used Walk in my garden cart to cut the lady bugs out at 1 1/2". The second bug was cut using the flip feature so that they bugs would face each other. The card paper is from SU last years in color cardstock. The other paper I used was from K&C and DCWV. The ribbon I had in my scrap bin so I'm not sure where that came from and the rub-on words "love bug" was from the Tweet Hearts Collection.

3 Bunny Hugs:

Jean said...

Cute card. Thanks for playing along with us at FCCB.

Kate said...

What a wonderful card! I love all the polka-dots!
Thanks so much for playing along with us at FCCB!

Melissa said...

Oh Tami this is adorable!!! Way to go getting involved in the challenges!