Sunday, March 6, 2011

Spring Blog Hop Challenge

I'm participating in the Spring Blog Hop by Lisa from Scrappin' in NJ. She didn't require that we make a spring project but I was too inspired not to. The Easter card is for my Mom and I am pleased with how it turned out.


I used My Mind's Eye Simply Delightful paper on the card and flower image. The rabbit and flower image was cut at 4" from the Celebrate with Flourish Lite Cricut cart. The vintage lace is from Making Memories Noel pack and the flower brad came from creative imaginations.

5 Bunny Hugs:

Melissa said...

So pretty in pink Tami!!

Aim said...

Beautiful card!! Love the bunny!! :)

I hopped over to say THANKS so much for becoming a FABULOUS FOLLOWER at www.lovetocrop.com!! I really appreciate your support!! :)

Amy :) at www.lovetocrop.com

Scrappin Rabbit Designs said...

Thank you both for the nice comments and thank you Amy for following my blog.

Cindy said...

I {love} this!

Glenda said...

Very cute card. I've been looking for ideas for Easter cards. Thanks for the inspiration. I haven't been making cards for very long and need all the inspiration I can get. lol

I am a new follower.