Sunday, April 10, 2011

Come and get it challenge

I came across this new challenge blog this morning and wanted to share the news. This challenge is the friendship challenge. Click here to play along.

Here is my entry for the challenge. I haven't created a friendship card for quite some time. Shame on me, so this challenge gave me the opportunity to make a special card for a special friend. I decided to use the Pooh and Friends cartridge for this card. Hope you like it.




Recipe:
I cut Pooh at 5", the honey pot at 2 1/2", the grass at 1" and 1 1/2" and the bee at 1" using my scrap paper.
SU oval punch
Martha Stewart large border punch
Inkadinkado black chalk ink
Crystal Stickles
Technique Tuesday clear stamp set - got this from Creating Keepsakes Convention.
Hampton Art Ink for highlights
Color Box Fluid Chalk in Ice Blue

Thanks for stopping by...

7 Bunny Hugs:

Sherry said...

So love the pooh card. I'm a major pooh and eeyore fan. All your cards are awesome. I can see me scraplifting quite a few of your ideas. My cricut has to go in for repairs and it's just killing me to let it go. BOO HOO!!!!
Sherry

Anonymous said...

I love the Pooh card. I am just beginning to think about the images on Cricut as main items for cards. It is nice to see a card made with one. It totally works. Thanks for posting on our new blog.

Cindy van Oorschot said...

Hi Tami, How cute is that Pooh Bear with the honey pot. Thanks for joining us on our first challenge, hope you will come back again.
Cindy

Julie Temple said...

This is just ADORABLE! I so love Pooh, and this is perfect for a sweet friend! Thanks so much for joining us at Come and Get It Challenges!

Julie

VICTORIA said...

Love your card great job on it. Victoria :)

JustYolie said...

I love Pooh bear! Your card is adorable....I'm a new follower.

Scrapper69 said...

OMGOSH... this came out sooo CUTE! You've been sooo busy... I'm really enjoying seeing all the projects you've made! :o)
Theresa