Saturday, June 18, 2011

Pinwheel Card

Betty Bee's Buzz Challenge caught my eye yesterday so I had to play along. Their challenge this week is to add a pinwheel to your project. I've made a few purses, shoes, some drawer boxes and several mini albums out of paper, but not a pinwheel, so I knew this was the challenge for me.

Here's what I came up with.


How to:
Pinwheels created from DCWV Summer Dream stack. I cut 2" squares to use for the pinwheels.

I cut two tags one at 2" and the other at 1 3/4" from my Lacy Labels Lite cart. I love this cart, there are so many fun label shapes to choose from.

The card and white tag cardstock is from the paper company.
Sentiment from Hampton Art Mini flip flop clear stamp set.
Zig pen used for details and the brads are from my stash.

Thanks for stopping by.

3 Bunny Hugs:

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Like the pinwheels. Just rcvd the Lacy Lite cartridge from buying bundles for $60 of Lite cartridges & picking up at local WalMart store. Need to try it out.

BettyBee said...

Great job on your pinwheels, Tami!! SO happy you tried them and shared with us at BettyBee's Buzz :) Love the Lacy Lables and the colors you chose, too. Looking forward to seeing you often. Happy creating!

VICTORIA said...

I have an award for you drop by to claim. Victoria :)