Monday, November 21, 2011

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner

The first time I heard that phrase (Winner, Winner Chicken Dinner) I couldn't help but laugh.

I have used random.org to choose the winner of my Disney Pixar Blog Hop Candy and I must say I'm sure she will be surprised.

Oh by the way Thank you to everyone for stopping by and leaving me such wonderful comments. I am planning on visiting each and everyone of you this weekend after Friday of course. Sales, Sales, Sales and I'm one of the biggest shoppers the Friday after Thanksgiving.

Oh and Happy Thanksgiving to all my crafty friends. I hope you have a happy and delightful one. Gobble till you Wobble. ;)  I will definitely be giving thanks for all my bloggie friends along with many other things that I have to be thankful for this year.

Okay I know, I haven't announced the winner yet. Well here goes:

CATHY is the lucky winner of the lovely Happily Ever After Disney Cartridge: Yay Cathy!

Cathy said...

OH, I absolutely love this, This I will have to try. I will need to borrow the cartridge though.
cathyplus5.blogspot.com
mexicopetshop at hotmail dot com

Congratulations Cathy, I will be emailing you to get your mailing information.

0 Bunny Hugs: