Tuesday, February 7, 2012

For Sebastian, Mr. Incredible...

I saw this post first at Jessica's and followed the trail to Amy's and then to Ginger's House and once I read the story about her student named Sebastian. I knew I had to make a card for him.

Please take a moment to visit Ginger's House to learn more about this amazing boy and if you can, please send him a card.

As an incentive Amy has added some candy for posting your card for Sebastian on her blog. Thanks Amy this is very generous of you.


Here's my card for Sebastian because I think he's Mr. Incredible!



What I used to make this card:
Best of Pixar cart: Mr. Incredible cut at 4"
Solid cardstock from Recollections
Patterned cardstock (card background) from S.E.I Bissette 12x12 paper pad
Card 5x7
Tag by Creative Time Dies Fancy Frame stamp and Die set
Zig pens in white and black for detailing Mr. Incredible
Brads from my stash
Foam tape
Stampin Up! Basic Black Ink


Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting.

8 Bunny Hugs:

~amy~ said...

Well, mr. sebastian is going to love mr. incredible! AWESOME card! Thanks for helping put big smiles on sebastian's sweet face!!!!

Ginger said...

Your card is incredible and so are you! Thank you so much for making a card for Sebastian and for helping to spread the word. You're the best!

jessica said...

What an adorable card for this sweet little boy! Thanks for sharing!

Sherrie K. said...

Great card-I don't have this cart but have thought about it several times:) think I need it, lol! Love your card! so fun, any boy would love it!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

This turned out great! I'm sure he'll love it :)

Tanya said...

Aww.. he will LOVE this card!! Great job!!

Hugs,
Tanya

Karenladd said...

I made a card for Sebastian too!! Small world, right?! Love what you put together...fun, fun!

S.C.Gardner said...

Love this card....