Sunday, April 8, 2012

My new favorite thing to do

Hello crafty friends. Have you been wondering what has kept me so busy last month? Well I've had myself a couple mini vacations. The Hubby has had to work/travel alot lately so I decided that I would take advantage of that when I can and I go with him.

Our first stop was Savannah, GA during St. Patrick's Day. Then I had to go back to work for a couple of weeks so I could take the entire last week of the month off to be with my daughter and her Finance. The Hubby had to work most of that vaca but he did take us to Charleston, SC for a few days for our second stop/mini vaca of the month.

So what is my new favorite thing to do? SMASH!!!! Yep. I'm addicted and it's sooo much easier to get pages and journaling completely quickly.

Here's what I've smashed so far:









Happy crafting.

4 Bunny Hugs:

angie ashuk said...

WOW!!! you've smashed alot. I got my book in Dec and I think I've done 3 pages lol. Yours look great!!

Lisa said...

Wow, your smash books are so awesome!! I'm still not sure I even understand what they are ;) Yours look fabulous :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Bebyles said...

Your book looks so great ! I also should try to make one... thank you for sharing :-)

Robin said...

Wow! Wish I could take a mini vacation hehe. Your smash book looks great and love the page with Patriots Pointe. We went there a few years ago and I thought it was really interesting to look at all the ships and the submarine.
(:(:Smiles:):)

Robin