Sunday, July 22, 2012

Sunday Funday!

Hello my crafty friends. Just wanted to share some christmas cards that I made. I recently purchased the 123 Cards DVD from Above Rubies Studio to give me some inspiration for some Christmas cards.

After watching the video I was ready to go and I have all kinds of ideas for cards now. If you do not have this video this is something to put on your wish list. Click here to purchase yours today. She has several DVD's that are on my wish list.

So without talking your ears off, here are the cards that I made.

I even used a cartridge that I have not touched since I bought it. Love it!!!


Patterned paper is from My Mind's Eye, Stardust stickles, ribbon from my stash, A Child's Year cart, Spellbinders beaded circles, stamp is from Michael's dollar bin.



Patterned paper from DCWV Altimate premium stack Christmas tab, EK Success mini snowflake and tree punches, Gelly Roll white gel pen, EK Success 1/2" circle punch, SU clear heart buttons, grommet and ribbon from my stash.


Two more Christmas cards down, several more to go!


Hope you are all having a wonderful Sunday.

Keep on Scrappin'
-Tami

4 Bunny Hugs:

Unknown said...

Awesome Christmas cards!!!!! Love the background of the first one and love love love the shape of the second one!!!!!

Lisa said...

These are gorgeous, Tami!! I love the silhouette cut from A Child's Year!! The papers are fabulous!! Awesome Christmas cards my friend!! :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

An'Jenic G. said...

Wow Tami! I love you cards. I have A Child's Year and so need to use it more. Great cards! Thanks for stopping by Mary blog and following. I started to follow you by email. I've learned it the best way so I can keep up. LOL TFS AJ~

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

These are great! I love the design! You are 1 more ahead of me LOL, I have only done 1! Carri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com