Sunday, October 7, 2012

I feel the Love Project

Wow I'm so glad I came back to bloggie world when I did. Not only did I get to participate in the Pin it for Pink event but I am now particpating in Madison's I Feel the Love Project this month.

If you don't know what that's about let me give a little information and of course Madison's link so that you can participate too. This month I am making a few Thanksgiving cards to send to Madison for the residents of Surrey Place Care Center. This is an elderly care facility and they believe that their residents benefit from getting handmade cards during major holidays.

What another wonderful way to share our craft. I just love all my bloggie friends. You are all so caring in a wonderfully creative way.

Here's some of the cards that I made for the occassion:




Happy October and keep on scrappin'....
~Tami

3 Bunny Hugs:

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Great cards! They are sure to love them!

Madison said...

Tami, these cards are awesome. Thank you so much. I am so happy to have you back! The residents at Surrey Place will love these for sure. I know I do:) Hope all is well.
~Madison Ifeeltheloveproject.blogspot.com

Lisa said...

What awesome cards, Tami!! You did a fabulous job!! The recipients will love them!! Have a great week my friend!!

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts