Saturday, November 3, 2012

Fall is here

Well here I am in my craft room creating all kinds of projects for November. I can't wait to show all my crafty friends. But since I have to hold those for special Guest designer posts, I decided to play along with the FCCB this week; which is to make a project using polka-a-dots.

What I used:
Simply Scarecrow - Lady Scarecrow cut at 3 1/2" using Recollections CS.
I used a standard 5 x 7 card that I bought from HL
My Background paper is from Recollections Autumn 8 x 8 paper stack
SU Basic Black ink
Studio g - Fall is here clear stamp
Google eyes
Bling from AC Moore
Taylored Expressions Bracket Frame and Take Note Frame Dies
I used the Cuttlebug Swiss Dots Embossing folder on the Take Note Die to add a little more texture then I used a Gelly Roll white pen for a few dots on the Scarecrow and a Le Pen marker in Orange to create a few dots around my Bracket Frame tag.
Brad from my stash
Small Leaf punch from Michael's dollar bin
Foam tape

Hope you are enjoying your weekend. Until next time, Keep on Scrappin'
Tami

4 Bunny Hugs:

jennyplace2 said...

Such a sweet card for fall I love your scarcrow! Totally adorable!

jessica said...

such a cute card!

Lisa said...

This is so adorable!! I love the scarecrow...he's so fun!! What an awesome card!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

xxcalamityxx said...

Fantastic card, thanks for sharing it with us at FCCB this week xhugsx Nikki