Monday, December 3, 2012

Monday, December 3rd -MCCR Angels



Welcome to my Cricut Craft Room's My IMAGINE ation Monday.

 
My project today is... yep another card! I really need to catch up on those Christmas cards. So for this one I wanted it to be simple since I'm show casing my Angel. I used the Joys of the Season cart to cut both the Angel and Star. The Angel was cut at 2 1/2" using pearlescent CS. The star was cut at 1/2 " using both pearlescent CS and DCWV glitter CS. Here's a close up so you can see the pearly look on the Angel.



My sentiment is from SU which I stamped with silver ink from stampabilities. I'm happy with how this turned out since simple cards are the hardest ones for me.

 

For more Angel projects please visit: http://mycricutcraftroom.blogspot.com/


Happy Holidays!

 

4 Bunny Hugs:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Card! Love how you put everything together.

Nadja MCCR DT Sister

Miranda said...

Very Pretty!
Miranda :)
www.nanasscrapspot.com

Unknown said...

I love the elegant simplicity of this card. the card stock is beautiful as well! TFS~Mary M
http://Mary~fortheloveofart.blogspot.com

Lisa said...

This is so beautiful!! I love that angel cut!! So gorgeous!! Have a great evening :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts