Saturday, February 9, 2013

CAC 2 # 13 Springtime

Yay it's Saturday and the sky is blue. It's still cold out but I'd rather not have the cloudy gray sky.

For all my north eastern friends stay warm. I'm thinking about you and hope you are all safe and still have your power.

I have another card from this cart and you will be seeing alot of these cards from me until I am through the entire cart. Don't worry I still have my design team posts once a week and I may through a Christmas card in there every now and then. :)


Here's my card for today and oh how I long for Spring.


Unfortunately my batteries died in my camera so I couldn't get the inside pic. Good news, I have them in my charger so they will be good to go in an hour.


Hope you all have a wonderful day and thanks for stopping by.

5 Bunny Hugs:

L.B. said...

What a challenge to go through the whole cart. Cute chick card.

Lisa said...

This is absolutely adorable!! That chick is so cute!! What a fun card!! Happy Saturday :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Cheryl First said...

Oh, cute! Another cue CAC card! Love it! I am longing for spring, too! I have seen robins in my yard here (for a couple weeks, now), so I am hoping that's a good sign!

Unknown said...

What a sweet little bluebird :)

Basement Stamper said...

very cute card, would also make a great baby card :-)