Friday, March 1, 2013

An Announcement and a card for CAC 2 # 22

Hello my friends and Happy Friday and the 1st of March!!!

I'm so excited to share the news. I am now a Design Team Member for the Cut it Up Challenge Blog! And to make things even more fun for me, my dear friend Kim is also a DT member so we get to scrap together on our projects. How fun is that?



Okay so on to my card today. I changed this card up again with a thinking of you card.

I love this adorable puppy and thought he deserved some pattern paper. I used the CAC style for this card so that my dog would stand out.




Hope you have a wonderful weekend.
Thanks for stopping by.

 

2 Bunny Hugs:

Lisa said...

Congratulations, Tami!! How exciting!! I can't wait to see the projects you create!! Your card is so sweet!! I love the doggie!! The paper you used for him is so fun!! Happy Friday my friend and congrats again :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Cheryl First said...

Fantastic for you! Congrats to you, and to your friend, Kim! :0)