Friday, April 19, 2013

Cut it Up Challenge # 17 - Trees

Happy Friday my friends. Thanks for hopping by my blog for another Cut it up Blop Challenge.

Cut it up Challenge #17 - Create a project using a tree for Arbor's Day.

This was a fun project for me since I knew that I wanted to use the Camping Critter cart for this challenge. Here's my Arbor Day card.

I just love the cute little rabbits hiding behind the trees. What do you think?

 
 


Supplies:

Cricut Cartridge
~ Camping Critters
Tree with bunny on pg. 57 cut at 4" and 4 3/4" - The 4" tree was cut using the Flip feature.
~Pooh and Friends
Clumps of grass on pg. 29 cut at 1" and 1 1/2"

Cuttlebug Folders
D'Vine Swirls - trees
Swiss dots - background grass

Punch - EK Sucess
Large scallop punch - used on background grass

Extras
Foam Tape - front tree and front clump of grass
Zig pen in black for doodles on bunnies
Zig pen white for dots on bunny noses

Stamp ~ My Pink Stamper
Have a tree-mendous day

Inks ~Stampin Up!
Basic Black

Card Stock
used all my scraps, solid cs is from Recollections.



Hop on by the Cut It Up Blog to see more inspiring projects today from the Cut it Up DT and to play along.


Thanks for stopping by.

 

9 Bunny Hugs:

~amy~ said...

super CUTE...love the peek-a-boo rabbits:)

Lisa said...

This is absolutely adorable!! I love the cuts you used!! That is one of my fav carts!! Happy Friday my friend :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Karen said...

This is adorable! Love all the embossing and the rabbits are so cute! :)

Karen
craftedwithlovebykaren.blogspot.com

Migdalia said...

Totally cute and FUN!!Love the little rabbits!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥

VICTORIA said...

I loveeeeeeee this card its so cute with the bunnies peeking around the trees :)

Anonymous said...

Great use of embossing! I love your little peeking rabbits, too!
Evelyn

Kim M said...

Cute card!

ScrappyHappyMommy said...

This is so sweet. I love the embossed tree tops.
Anita
DT Sister

jennyplace2 said...

What a adorable card and I can even see you in the background. LOL! Totally cute my friend!