Friday, April 11, 2014

A quick note

Please note that I am using facebook only now. I am no longer posting to my blog at this time. Thank you for your continued support. If you would like to follow me on facebook please click on my facebook button here in my blog and send me a friend request. I would still love to see what your crafting.

It seems that there is just not enough time in the day to take pictures, write a post and upload to this site right now. I will however take a quick pic and post it on my facebook page of what I am working on when I get a chance to be crafty.

Also with all the security breaches going on right now I felt it best to condense some of my online accounts to a more manageable size.

Hope you are all having a wonderful crafty day.

Thank you for your support.

Scrappin Rabbit...

1 Bunny Hugs:

Unknown said...

I was recommended this website by my cousin. Im not sure whether this post is written by him as no one else know as much regarding my trouble. Youre wonderful! :D
Your weblog seems to be astounding complete with excellent posts.. and so on. I believe youll get even far better good results with including some a lot more video clips and pictures. What do you believe. While Ive bookmarked it. Thank you.
Do something that relaxes you, like take a bubble bath, or chill out outside.
Cardsharing Server