I just received A Thing of Beauty Award from Jessica over at Chick-n-Scrap!
Thank you, Jessica for giving me and my blog this wonderful award.
If you haven’t been over to Jessica’s at Chick-n-Scraps go visit her blog.
She is such a talented lady and I love stopping by to see what she’s scratched up.
The Rules for the A Thing of Beauty Award:
Share 5 things about yourself (1 of the listed items must be something about your craft).
1. I adore my cricut.
2. I own a gypsy but I don’t use it. I need some hands on lessons.
3. And just like Jessica, I would definitely rather craft than clean.
4. I love going to the Creating Keepsakes Convention every year.
5. I would love to go on a Whale watching cruise someday. I’ve never been on a cruise.
I'm passing this award on to these five amazing women:
1. Sandy O at Paper Transformer
2. Tami B at Tamis Craft Connection
3. Stephanie at My Ink Well
4. Tracey at Garden of Grace
5. Jovan at Cards by Jovan
Please stop by their Beautiful blogs and check out their fabulous projects.
Hope you all have a great evening. I'll have something new to post soon.