Thursday, May 26, 2011

Baby Boy Mini Album - Brag Book

Hello all my crafty friends. I found out recently that my husband's friend had a visit from the stork and he delivered them a new baby boy!

So naturally I had to make our friends one of those cute little mini books that my friend Kim showed me how to make.

What do you think?


This is it until next week. I have company coming tomorrow for the holiday weekend so I have to get busy cleaning. I hope you all have a wonderful and safe Memorial weekend. I'll be back next week to play along with some more challenges and to stop by and check out your wonderful projects.

5 Bunny Hugs:

SiskiyouSue said...

This is beautiful, you really did a nice job.

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Bee-utiful baby book. Have a wonderful Memorial Day weekend.

Lisa said...

This could not be any cuter! I just love it. The papers you used are perfect and I adore the little pacifier. Awesome! Thanks for sharing and I hope you have a great weekend :D

Lisa

scrappinC said...

Your little album is fabulous! The papers you used are wonderful. Until next week. Have fun.
TFS!
Cindy Lou

Patti said...

Can you say ADORABLE???!!!. Great little brag book.

callahancountrybugs.blogspot.com