Friday, June 3, 2011

It's been a long week....

Hello everyone I know I haven't posted anything yet but I do plan to do so this weekend.

I've had a long week... I'm still battling my anemia and had to go back to my doctor for another checkup. Not much progress on my iron level. I seem to be getting tired again so my doc put me on B12 shots once a month in addition to taking iron. She said that should boost my energy. Well I hope so because I have to get craftin' and I miss seeing all of your amazing projects.

I have a class with my friend Kim this evening so I'll have some cards to show you. She comes up with great ideas for cards. I love her style, she adds a lot of detail and yet it's clean and simple looking.

I'll be crafting and blog hopping around tomorrow. I hope every one has a great Friday evening.

2 Bunny Hugs:

Tami B. said...

Sorry you're not feeling too perky, hope that gets better soon. Can't wait to see the cards you made.

Cricutjunkie said...

My Friend, I hope you get well soon. Traci