Saturday, July 30, 2011

Snappy Birthday

I just love long weekends. I had Friday off this week and it is the start of my week long vacation! My Daughter is coming for a visit and I get to keep her from July 31 through August 7th. I am so excited!

Okay so on to the challenge! I'm playing along with the Birthday Sundaes Challenge this week.

We have to use the photo that was provided and show our interpretation on a B-day Card.

Here's mine. Whatcha' think?


Materials:
Best of Pixar Cart
Bruce cut at 3” using ColorBok pearlescent paper
Seaweed cut at 3” and 2” using scraps
Once upon a princess Cart
Cupcake cut at 1 1/2”
DCWV Fun in the Sun Glitter stack - Background paper cut at 4 ½ x 6 ½
5 x 7 card from Hobby Lobby
Punches
EK Success scalloped boarder punch used for sand
EK Success 1 ¼ x 2 oval punch
Stampin’ Up! Small oval punch
Stampin’ Up! Basic Black ink
Cuttlebug Swiss dots embossing folder
Stampendous Birthday Brackets clear stamp set – Blowing birthday wishes your way
My Pink Stamper More Punny-licious clear stamp set – Snappy Birthday
Stickles - Lime Green

Enjoy your weekend!

7 Bunny Hugs:

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Like your Pixar (I'm a fan of Pixar movies & have the cartridge but not used it yet, you've inspired me to give it a try) b'day card. Especially like the shine of the glitter paper used. Have a nice weekend.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"
http://CreatedbySunshineHoneyBee.blogspot.com

scrappinC said...

You did a great job on creating a card from the photo at the challenge blog. I just love the shark he is great, Pixar is awesome. The paper you used for the shark is awesome.
Thanks for stopping by and leaving such a sweet comment. I just love the paper pups cart, it is such a fun cartridge.
Have a great weekend.
Cindy Lou

Scrapper69 said...

Enjoy your vacation and have as much fun as you can with your daughter! :o) Your card is soooo cute! I like the big shark! :o)
Theresa

Kristie W. said...

Your card is fantastic! I love the shimmer on the shark and the little scene you created with him. Thanks for playing along with Birthday Sundaes!

Lisa said...

This is so absolutely adorable! The shark is so cute and I love how he shimmers! I hope you enjoy your time with your daughter :)

Lisa
http://indymermaid.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Fantastic card... love it!...HUGS...SK :)

perennial-mommy said...

I LOVE this card! The pearly paper adds the perfect touch. So cute!