Tuesday, December 18, 2012

December 18 - MCCR Jingle Bells Theme

Welcome to My Cricut Craft Room Card Creating Tuesday - Jingle Bells Theme.





For today's post we had to think Jingle Bells and for my project today I made another Christmas card. I know what you're thinking, Tami how many Christmas cards are you making this year? Well I have 50+ people that I make cards for each year so when I say I need to make more Christmas cards you know why. :) I've been a busy little elf. So on to my card...

I used the Christmas/Noel cart to cut my bell out at 2 1/2" from DCWV Metalic stack in silver. I cut the ribbon out at the same size from Recollections dark green CS. I embossed the ribbon using the Cuttlebug Swiss dots folder and then used a little SU basic black ink on the edges of both the ribbon and bell.



I also used the Lacey Labels cart to cut out my background tag at 4 1/2" then I cut off the edge so I could have space to add my sentiment. To finish off my cut edge I added some red ribbon from my ribbon scraps. Since I added the red ribbon I decided to include a red pearl bead to the center of the ribbon on the bell. I used foam tape to give the bell and ribbon a little pop. The sentiment, "Season's Greetings" is from Stampin Up!



If you would like to see more inspiring projects today, please visit: http://mycricutcraftroom.blogspot.com


Thank you for stopping by and Have a Merry Christmas!!!

3 Bunny Hugs:

Kate said...

This is lovely! The metallic paper is so gorgeous for your bell - and I love the oval gem as well!

Merry Christmas to you!

Anonymous said...

Great Card. I love the bell with the metallic paper. The sentiment stamp. is very nice as well.

Nadja MCCR DT Sister

Sherrie K. said...

Beautiful card! The paper is awesome!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com