Thursday, December 27, 2012

December 27 - MCCR Post your favorite cart

Welcome to My Cricut Craft Room Theme day Thursday - Post your favorite cart in 2012.

Today Erica asked us to pick our favorite cart in 2012. Well this was a hard one for me since I have soooo many favorites. But since I have to pick just one cart, I will pick the Disney Classics Cartridge:


Here is one of my favorite cards that I made this year using the Disney Classic cart. Don't you just love Jiminy Cricket? I sure do and I loved making this card for my nephew's birthday. I know some of you remember this one, but I know my new follower's are seeing this for the first time. What do you think?


What I used:It's hard to see but I used different textured cardstock from my scrap paper stash. I'm totally into using up my scraps this year.
Disney Classics cart - Jiminy cut at 5"
Mickey and Friends cart - Star cut at 1 1/2"
K Andrews Stamp set - Of Mice and Lil Men
Staples - green
Spellbinders Wonky Rectangles - I love this die
Cuttlebug Argyle embossing folder
Tim Holtz walnut stain distressing ink
Gelly Roll white ink pen and zig black ink pen used for details on card
Foam tape to pop the tag and Jiminy
Sewing machine - orange thread used to sew the frame around the card
Twine from My Craft Spot
EK Success 1/2" circle used to create the ticket tag
Eyelet Outlet - watch brad


To see more projects today, please visit: http://mycricutcraftroom.blogspot.com.


Hope you are enjoying your holiday with your family and friends.

Thanks for stopping by.

3 Bunny Hugs:

Lolis said...

Your card is just adorable! I love the little watch you added!

Unknown said...

This is my favorite Disney character, so much so, that I have a real Jiminy watch, lol. What a great card. TFS, Mary M
http://Mary-fortheloveofart.blogspot.com

Mary Ann said...

Super cute,love your card,scrappinggg.blogspot.com/