Sunday, February 17, 2013

CAC 2 Series # 17 & #18

Happy Sunday my craftin peeps. Hope you are enjoying your weekend.

I have two more Create a Critter 2 cards to share today.


To be honest, I think the Mother's day card is just okay. I love the papers that I picked but think the bears would have been happier on a less busy paper. Love the style of this card though. Everyone has an off day and here's mine.

 
 
The second card is a Father's Day card and I am pleased with the way this one turned out.
 
 
The Father bear is a golfer and I thought he'd look appropriate in plaid.
 
 
Thanks for stopping by.
 
 
 

4 Bunny Hugs:

Lisa said...

Both of the cards are absolutely adorable!! I love the papers for the Mother's Day card and the bear in plaid is too cute for the Father's Day card!! Awesome job on both my friend!! Happy Sunday :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Cheryl First said...

Great cards! I do love the father's day card best, too. It's nice to see I'm not the only one that has off days! lol!

Kate said...

Super cards! I love the hat on your momma bear!! And I'm SOOOO impressed that you're making such a head start on your cards!!

L.B. said...

AHHHH.. so sweet.