Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Create A Critter 2 Series - #19

Happy Hump Day my friends.

I'm so ready for spring or I'll just take day light savings. My SIL is in Disney so I am getting hourly updates on what she is up to and it makes me wish I was there with her. So glad she is having fun.

Well on to another Create A Critter 2 card. We are up to Father's Day and this is the last Father's Day card for this cart then on to Graduation. My how time flies...

Any way enough babbling from me. Here is my take on the Father's Day card.

Love this horse and his tie. I see future crafting possibilities for me and the horse. :)


 
 
Entering into the following challenges:
Every day is an occassion: Sunday Funday Linky Party

 
 
Hope you all have a wonderful day.
 
Thanks for stopping by.
 
 


3 Bunny Hugs:

Anonymous said...

LOL! I'll bet you have big plans for that horse! LOL! Love his tie :) Makes me a little nervous that you are creating FATHER'S DAY cards already. I'm still cleaning up after Halloween.
About my lamb card....YES...the flowers areound her neck ARE on the die. Tiny little suckers but easy enough to work with :)

Lisa said...

This is absolutely adorable!! The horse is so cute and I love his tie!! What an awesome card!! Have a great evening my friend :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Jill said...

What a sweet card! The horse is adorable! Thanks so much for linking up to Every Day is an Occasion! Have a great week! SMiles, Jill