Wednesday, March 27, 2013

CAC 2 #32 & 33 - Halloween

Good evening my friends. I have the last two Halloween cards to share with you from the Create A Critter 2 cart.


I do not have a favorite of the two cards, because I like them both. The Kitty is so adorable and the little Monsters are super fun.

Card # 32


I used my Sei Halloween paper for the background on my kitty card which I think is purrfect for this since it looks like animal fur. I had fun decorating her outfit with Fruit Punch stickles and mini pearls. I did not use the Phrase for this one since I did not want it to say Costume Party. So I dug out My Craft Spot Happy Haunting stamp set and used the "Trick or Treat!" stamp instead.

A added a little fruit punch stickles on the cheeks of this cute pumpkin bucket too.


Card #33

 
This backgound paper actually came from the Target dollar bin last year around Halloween. The Phrase on this page actually says "Monster Bash" so I cut the phrase BEWARE out on pg 50 and used the "w" as an "M" so I could have it say Monster Mash instead. :)
 

 
The little curlies are from the Phrase. Love these.
 
 
 
Thanks for dropping by.
Hope you have a wonderful evening.
 
 

2 Bunny Hugs:

jessica said...

more adorable cards!! I LOVE the colors!
Thanks for sharing and have a GREAT night!

Lisa said...

Both cards are absolutely adorable!! I love the sweet kitty and the monsters are adorable!! Great job as always!! Have a great evening :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts