Thursday, March 28, 2013

Do you smell carrots?

Hello my friends. So glad you stopped by. I have a cute card to share with you today. Since it's almost Easter I thought I better put an Easter card up on my blog this week. ;)

I adore this stamp and sentiment. When I found it at Cats Pajamas I had to own it and here's my card using this fun set.

Hope this makes you smile...

 
The stamped image and sentiment are from the Cats Pajamas (Watching carrots and smell carrots rubber stamps)
I used a Spellbinders Labels eight to frame the bunny and carrots then popped with foam tape.
Brown Chalk ink used for the bunny stamp and sentiment.
I stamped the carrots on to orange and then green cs then I cut them out and pieced them on to the stamped image to give them more of an enticing look.
The card is cut at 5.5 X 4.25" then scored down the center from Kraft cs and then embossed with the Morrocan Screen Cuttlebug Folder.
The brad and the patterned paper is from my scraps and stash bin.
Zig pen in black used for dots around flag tag, which I created.



Always stop to smell the carrots. Hehehehe.
 
 

2 Bunny Hugs:

Lisa said...

Oh my gosh, how stinkin' adorable!! I love the image and the fun sentiment!! This makes me smile!! Happy Thursday :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

jessica said...

this is super adorable!
LOVE that cute image!!
Thanks for sharing and have a GREAT night!