Sunday, March 31, 2013

CAC 2 #36 - Thanks giving card

Happy Easter and Happy Sunday my friends.

I'm so excited because I just found out I won top honors for my St. Patrick's Day soap dispensers. I am proudly displaying my honor badge. :)

Okay enough about me and on to my last Thanksgiving card from the Create a Critter 2 series with Stacy Williams at Love that bug.

I'm having so much fun playing along with her and I'm so happy to say that I'm going to be ahead of all the season's this year.

For this card I couldn't resist getting out my cuttlebug folder and using it on the corn. It looks more like corn to me now. And you gotta love stickles. I had to give that a pie a little sugar coating with my crystal stickles. :)



 
Hope you are enjoying your day with your family and friends.
 
 
Thanks for dropping by.
 
 
 

2 Bunny Hugs:

Lisa said...

So cute!! I love the face on the corn!! What a fun card my friend!! Congrats on your so-deserved DTC top honor!! I hope you and your family are having a very happy Easter :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Stacy said...

You did a great job, I love your embossed corn. Just dab a little butter on it and it is ready to go!
Congrats on your soap dispensers, that is awesome
Thanks for playing along
Hugs, Stacy