Friday, March 29, 2013

Easter Treats - Bunny Poop

Hello my friends. With Easter so close I wanted to share the treat tags that I made.

This treat tag was centered around the Jaded Blossom stamp set: Bunny Poop. I bought this last year in anticipation of using it for this Easter. A long time in the making so with out keeping you any longer here is my project.



I made these for the boys and girls in my family.


 
 
Here's how I did this:
 
Bunny Bottom & Feet
My Cricut Craft Room - I took the following images from the cart listed below:
3 Birds on Parade- Who knew right?
Bird Beak used for the foot pad - forgot which pg this was on
Bird Pacifier pg. 32 - used as the bunny bottom
Chef hat pg. 55 - used as the toes
Layer 2 pg. 62 - used as the foot
Layer 2 Shift pg 52 - used for the toe pads
Layer 2 shift pg. 49 - used for the bunny tail (I keept the largest flower)
* I used the hide contour feature to hid the cuts that I did not want
 
The tag base is the SU Top Note
Jaded Blossoms Stamp: Bunny Poop
Jaded Blossom ziplock treat bags
Ribbon from my stash
Recollections CS
MS - Pink chalk ink
Studio g - gray chalk ink
 
 
 
Thanks for stopping by.
 
Happy Friday!!!
 
 


6 Bunny Hugs:

L.B. said...

Fantastic Easter treat!!

jessica said...

these are so adorable!!!
Thanks for sharing and have a GREAT Easter weekend!

Lisa said...

These are absolutely adorable!! They make me smile!! You should enter it at Decorate to Celebrate for our Easter challenge (http://decoratetocelebrate.blogspot.com/). Happy Friday my friend :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Migdalia said...

TOTALLY Cute!
Have a wonderful weekend & a Happy Easter.
Migdalia

Mary Ann said...

Oh wow!These are soooooooo very cute!...

Norma said...

Very cute treat bags and love the variety of colors:) Thank you for joining us over at Decorate to Celebate!
Hugs,
NOrma