Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Brrrr

Hello my crafty friends. I'm sitting here in my living room drinking hot chocolate and trying to stay warm. It's 2014 and time to get back in to my craft room and get busy crafting.

I have a project that I really need to work on and that is my Grandmother's cookbook/diary's from 1950 to 1988. She wrote about our entire family from when we were born and through out our adult lives. Every illness and every death to every meal that we shared from Thanksgiving, Christmas, Easter, Halloween, and all the birthdays in between.

They have all been passed down to me and it is my job to preserve them for our family. So I am slowly typing up her recipes and journal entries. Then I am printing them out and placing them on scrapbook pages. My twist. Of course the original journals need to be scanned to preserve her writing and the news paper clippings, etc. but I just cannot seem to let them go to a stranger to scan for me.

Hope you are all staying warm. I'll be posting a crafty project soon.

Happy scrapping!

1 Bunny Hugs:

Lisa said...

Your project sounds amazing!! It will definitely be worth all of the work it will take you to put it together!! I hope you had a wonderful holiday season!! Happy 2014!!

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts