Friday, August 23, 2013

Cut It Up Challenge #26 - Back to School Altered Notebook

Well summer flew by didn't it! Here we are with another Cut It Up Challenge to bring in the new school year. Challenge #26 - Back to school - altered notebook.

This was a fun challenge and also a little sad for me since this is my last post as a design team member for Cut It Up! I had a blast and it has been wonderful to be a part of such a great team.

I chose to alter three mini notebooks. My daughter gives out little incentive prizes for different stages of learning so I decided to add to her prize bucket with these. She wanted me to stick to the subjects as my theme so this is what I came up with.




Carts used:
Create A Critter
Going Places
Life's a Party

Glitter stick on letters from my stash
Stamp set used for the books under the worm
Ribbon from my stash
All paper from my scrap bin



Stop by the Cut It Up blog to see more awesome notebooks
from my DT sisters and to join in on the fun.
 
Can't wait to see what you come up with. :)

4 Bunny Hugs:

Anonymous said...

All the students will be jealous of whoever wins these adorable notebooks!
Thank you for all your creativity, Tami. We will miss you!!

Evelyn

jessica said...

These are so FUN!!!!! LOVE all the different designs!!
Awesome job Tami!! Thanks for sharing and have a GREAT Friday!

Lisa said...

They are absolutely adorable!! The kids will love these!! You did a fabulous job my friend!! Have a great weekend :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Karen said...

These are adorable! I really like the different cuts you chose! The kids will love these! It was great being on the team with you! :)

Karen
craftedwithlovebykaren.blogspot.com