Friday, August 26, 2011

Day 2 Creating Keepsakes Convention

I made it through a full day of classes and let me tell you it flew by! I can't believe tomorrow is the last day of convention already.

I had a great time today shopping in the vendor fair. There were several make and takes that I didn't get to participate in today so I'm hoping I will get a chance to do that tomorrow. I did have time to make a pendant for either a necklace or a bracelet. I'll have to take a picture of the pendents that I made. They were so fun and so easy to make.

Guess who I bumped into? I walked into one of my classes and meandered toward a table already occupied by one lady so I asked her if she was saving the seat for anyone. She said no then said are you Tami? Without knowing what she looked like I happened to walk right up to Tami of Crafty Connections! How fun is that?!?

I also had another class with my new found friend Rachael and we had a blast. Between the two of us we kept messing something up with our projects and we laughed until we had tears in our eyes.

I just love girl time. :)

Stay tuned for another CKC update. Have a nice evening my friends

1 Bunny Hugs:

perennial-mommy said...

I had a wonderful time hanging out with you! I feel like I've known you my whole life. :) Love your blog - can't wait to read more. I'll have to do a convention post, too. Can't wait to hear about the Copic class.