Saturday, August 27, 2011

Day 3 Creating Keepsakes Convention

This was the last day of CKC and boy am I tired! I'm so glad I didn't miss it though.

Here's a look at my craft table after CKC. I'm going through it this evening to get it all organized. I have to have a somewhat clean table to do some crafting. ;)


I brought back a few goodies from convention that I'll be giving away during the original Disney/Pixar blog hop on September 24th and 25th so you can't see everything that I bought until the hop. I hope you will join in on the fun.

Happy Scrappin until tomorrow. More pictures to come...

2 Bunny Hugs:

perennial-mommy said...

I haven't even unpacked my stuff! My code name can be Rebecca... lol.
{heart} Rachael

Tami B. said...

Well, I could just kick myself...I went away without getting a picture with you and that was something important I wanted to do. I needed to document reaching the first of my 3 crafting/blogging goals; to meet one of my blogging buddies in person. My mind was on total overload, but it was great. Can't wait till next year!
I've got to get with you and "review" a few of the classes this year.